IGL’s team has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator & Warehouse Worker
Location: Phoenix, AZ location
IGL Logistics is an international transportation organization, global freight forwarder, and US warehouse operator, providing logistics and supply chain solutions to the global business-to-business marketplace. We are hiring for a Forklift Operator & Warehouse Worker position in our Phoenix location, with potential to start immediately upon selected candidate’s availability.
- Safe & responsible operation of forklift & other typical warehouse dock equipment.
- Loading, unloading, transloading, inventory management, handling, cycle counts, labeling, stretch-wrapping, stacking, and protection of customer inventory, typically palletized.
- Management and documentation for inbound, outbound, rework, and other miscellaneous warehouse inventory transactions.
- Complete & organize warehouse transaction documentation in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Show adequate care, concern & good stewardship for our customer’s inventory.
- Demonstrate good oral & written communication with internal & external customers and prospects.
- Develop new marketing material and promote material weekly to keep in touch with prospects
Position Reports To: local branch manager on-site
Compensation: hourly or salary depending on final scope of employment for the chosen candidate, and will be based on experience. Some overtime pay apply.
Bonus Pay: additional compensation may be given in the form of bonuses, incentives, and fringe benefits.
Travel: minimal / incidental; may be needed for company meetings, training, or emergency coverage in other IGL locations.
Job Type: Full-time, First-shift
Base Pay: commensurate with experience – up to $45,000.00 per year
- IRA matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Paid time off (15 days first year)
- Holiday Pay
- Generally Monday to Friday
- Some weekend availability may be needed on occasion
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have minimum two years forklift operation experience, all types
- Must have experience with safe operation of other warehouse dock equipment
- Must be physically able to complete the job duties, including some lifting
- Must be & remain drug-free
- Must be familiar with WMS, familiarity with Velocity is a plus
- Must be able to operate computer system effectively & accurately
- Must be able to adhere to standard safety processes & policies
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have strong organizational & communication skills – oral & written
- Must be able to complete job tasks while demonstrating adequate care, concern & good-stewardship for our customer’s inventory
- Must be able to engage with internal & external staff & customers in a professional, courteous, and cooperative manner
- Must be able to pass a background check
- While not required, bi-lingual (Spanish) ability is a plus
Interested candidates should submit Letter of Interest/CV and Resume to email@example.com.