IGL’s team just spent the last weekend in Cancun Mexico for our annual business retreat. Want to join us next time? We’d love to have you there – and we’re hiring.
INSIDE SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Location: Charlotte NC (Headquarters), El Paso TX, Phoenix AZ (3 positions available)
IGL Logistics is an international transportation organization, providing logistics and supply chain solutions to the global business-to-business marketplace. We are hiring for an inside sales support / marketing position, with potential to start immediately upon selected candidate’s availability.
- Identify new and existing customers strategically through planned daily solicitation via cold calling, email, social media, referrals, and other networking opportunities.
- Connect and build relationships with prospects and customer over the phone, via teleconference
- Use a combination of lists, leads and internet based self-sourcing methods to identify and contact prospects
- Be the main contact between customer and internal IGL Operations team to ensure continuity of the customer relationship.
- Show proactive and persistent communication with your prospects and customers.
- Enhance brand presence through innovative marketing strategies
- Develop new marketing material and promote material weekly to keep in touch with prospects
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Hit weekly and monthly goals set forth by you and the company.
- Develop domestic and international transportation and warehousing business from your prospects.
- Seek out profitable accounts and reduce unprofitable ones.
- Focus on promoting growth and achieving gross margin objectives.
- Solicit add-on business from existing accounts.
- Use CRM to record all sales development activities.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings regarding goals and performance.
- Work with IGL Operations on quoting and securing business from new prospects
- Provide an accurate sales forecast each quarter.
An Inside Sales and Marketing Rep will be paid a base salary based on experience. Annual performance reviews will be ongoing year after year at the end of each year. Performance reviews will be based on the following measurements: customer sales, goals, contribution, leadership, adaptability, cooperativeness, attitude, customer development, and data management.
Additionally, each Inside Sales and Marketing Rep will have the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus based on their gross margins.
Bonus pay is earned when collected. All bonus pay is typically scheduled to be paid thirty days after the end of the month in which invoicing of the shipment occurs, provided all costs are settled. Bonus pay will be based on individual monthly gross margins generated by the Inside Sales and Marketing Rep.
Entertainment, Travel, and Advertising:
The company will reimburse all approved expenses related to entertainment, travel, and advertising for business purposes only.
Job Type: Full-time
Base Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- IRA matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- If you have an active non-solicitation agreement with your current or former company, please do not apply. You must be free and clear of any non-compete agreements.
- Freight Forwarding Sales: 3 years (Required)
Interested candidates should submit Letter of Interest/CV and Resume to email@example.com